3 Windsor Villas, Lockyer Street, The Hoe, Plymouth, PL1 2QD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1541 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Twin Room
Executive King or Double Room
Superior Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
Plymouth was chosen as a naval town in the 18th century and The Imperial was built by renowned architect to accommodate an Admiral and his family. In the early 19th century it became a surgery for a doctor and his family. Surviving the Blitz The Imperial was converted into a hotel; nowadays a large B&B.
Imperial Plymouth takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Plymouth Hoe 0.2 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.3 miles
- Plymouth University 0.5 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.6 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.6 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.7 miles
- Marsh Mills 2.9 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 3.7 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Lanhydrock 4.3 miles
- Yelverton Golf Club 9.2 miles
- Cotehele House 9.6 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.9 miles
- Burgh Island 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Barbican Kitchen Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Blues Bar & Grill Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Quay 33 Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Platters Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Plymouth Hoe Sea/ocean 0.2 miles
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 38.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 40.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
5 reasons to choose Imperial Plymouth
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Plymouth
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:30
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Imperial has 12 parking spaces and 20 rooms. Parking is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
Parking on the nearby road is GBP 2.00 overnight between 18:00 and 08:00. An all day parking permit can be purchased from reception for GBP 5.00 which is valid until 10:00 the next day.
Please note that check-in after 21:30 is not possible.
Please inform Imperial Plymouth in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.