3 Windsor Villas, Lockyer Street, The Hoe, Plymouth, PL1 2QD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1651 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Imperial Plymouth.
Plymouth was chosen as a naval town in the 18th century and The Imperial was built by renowned architect to accommodate an Admiral and his family. In the early 19th century it became a surgery for a doctor and his family. Surviving the Blitz The Imperial was converted into a hotel; nowadays a large B&B.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Plymouth Hoe 0.2 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.3 miles
- Plymouth University 0.5 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.6 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.6 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.7 miles
- Marsh Mills 2.9 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 3.7 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cotehele House 9.6 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Barbican Kitchen Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Blues Bar & Grill Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Quay 33 Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Platters Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Plymouth Hoe Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- Newquay Airport 38.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 40.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Imperial Plymouth
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Plymouth
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Imperial Plymouth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Imperial has 12 parking spaces and 20 rooms. Parking is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
Parking on the nearby road is GBP 2.00 overnight between 18:00 and 08:00. An all day parking permit can be purchased from reception for GBP 5.00 which is valid until 10:00 the next day.
Please note that check-in after 21:30 is not possible.
Please inform Imperial Plymouth of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.