Vaughan Street, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1AP, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1236 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Double Room
Twin Room with Sea View
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room with Sea View
Double Room with Sea View
Superior Twin Room with Sea View
5 reasons to choose Imperial Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
The hotel was originally 3 guest houses but in 1865 they were joined together to form the Imperial Hotel. In 1900 an additional storey was added and then another in 1972. It now stands at 6 storeys high. The hotel was purchased by its present owners Greenclose Hotels in October 1980. Since then a major refurbishing and modernisation programme has been in progress. Greenclose is a small private company who own 2 other hotels in Hampshire, Careys Manor and The Montagu Arms.
Property surroundings –
- Llandudno Pier 0.4 miles
- Llandudno North Wales Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno General Hospital 0.8 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club 1 miles
- Deganwy Castle 1.6 miles
- Conwy Castle 3 miles
- Bodnant Garden 6.3 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 9 miles
- Gwrych Castle 9.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Beaumaris Castle 11.7 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 14 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 14.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 15.9 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 16.4 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 18.4 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 18.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Asda Supermarket Supermarket 1 miles
- John Nike Leisure Ski Slope Ski lift 1 miles
- Snowdonia Mountain 28 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Imperial Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.