Vaughan Street, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1AP, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1252 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Imperial Hotel.
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room with Sea View
Twin Room with Sea View
Double Room with Sea View
Superior Twin Room with Sea View
5 Reasons to Choose Imperial Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The hotel was originally 3 guest houses but in 1865 they were joined together to form the Imperial Hotel. In 1900 an additional storey was added and then another in 1972. It now stands at 6 storeys high. The hotel was purchased by its present owners Greenclose Hotels in October 1980. Since then a major refurbishing and modernisation programme has been in progress. Greenclose is a small private company who own 2 other hotels in Hampshire, Careys Manor and The Montagu Arms.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Llandudno Pier 0.4 miles
- Llandudno North Wales Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno General Hospital 0.8 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club 1 miles
- Deganwy Castle 1.6 miles
- Conwy Castle 3 miles
- Bodnant Garden 6.3 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 9 miles
- Gwrych Castle 9.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Beaumaris Castle 11.7 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 14 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 14.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 15.9 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 16.4 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 18.4 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 18.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Asda Supermarket Supermarket 1 miles
- John Nike Leisure Ski Slope Ski lift 1 miles
- Snowdonia Mountain 28 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty Services
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Imperial Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.