InterContinental London Park Lane
1 Hamilton Place, Park Lane, Westminster Borough, London, W1J 7QY, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 486 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|One-Bedroom Suite with Club Lounge Access|
|Studio Suite with Club Lounge Access|
|Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Executive Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe King Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Superior King Room|
6 reasons to choose InterContinental London Park Lane
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 13 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane presents modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-winning seasonal cuisine. The flagship InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® property combines exemplary service with a Concierge team that brings insider London to life.
InterContinental London Park Lane takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Apsley House 0 miles
- Hyde Park Corner 0.1 miles
- Green Park 0.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.4 miles
- Knightsbridge 0.5 miles
- St James Theatre 0.5 miles
- Lancaster House 0.5 miles
- Embassy of the United States - London 0.5 miles
- Clarence House 0.5 miles
- Royal Academy of Arts 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Victoria Underground Station 0.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.8 miles
- Hyde Park 0.8 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1 miles
- Big Ben 1.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.1 miles
- London Eye 1.3 miles
- Tower of London 3.1 miles
- O2 Arena 6.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Supermarket 0 miles
- Shepherd Market Market 0 miles
- River Thames River 1 miles
- London City Airport 8.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Theo Randall at the InterContinental
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pool and wellness
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 50 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 486 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: