Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a restaurant, 24-hours room service and a spa, Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf is set in 300 acres of lush landscapes in Oban. Free WiFi is available throughout and free private parking is possible onsite.
All the luxurious rooms at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf feature the finest bed linen and warm, contemporary décor. Bathrobes, free toiletries, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV are included in all rooms.
The Spa at The Stables offers a range of ESPA products and treatments, an ozone indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room. Guests can also make use of the gym, sports hall and swimming pool, together with a specialized sports massage.
All ages and abilities are welcome in the golf course and driving range, which is open daily from 08:00 until 20:00.
Guests can also unwind in the Piano room and the Library, with an art deco fireplace and a wonderful selection of whiskeys, cocktails and house wines available throughout the day.
An array of outdoors activities can be enjoyed in the area, including archery, water sports, fishing, cycling, walking and clay pigeon shooting.
This property is just 6 minutes’ drive off the A828 road, and 3 minutes’ drive from Barcaldine Castle.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- are dogs allowedDogs are welcome at Eriska in any of the bedrooms. We simply ask that they are not left unattended. We regret that they are not allowed in the public rooms or areas of the hotel.Answered on March 20, 2021
- Do all of your suites have a outdoor private hot tub?Good Afternoon, Thank you for your question. I can confirm our Spa Suites, Hilltop Reserves, 2 bedroom Spa Cottage and our 3 bedroom Arnott's House have their own private hot tubs. Please do reach out to us if you require anything else.Answered on March 27, 2022
- Booking.com suggest that we can cancel up to date of arrival and the cost is £500, one night’s cost. Is that correct? On your site it seems to be 100%Dear Guest The 1 night cancellation on booking.com applies only to cancellation before 30 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days the total amount for the stay is chargeable. kind regards DorotaAnswered on September 7, 2021
- “Dogs not allowed in areas of the hotel”. Is it “all areas other than bedrooms”, or do you hv a place to eat in the evening where dogs are welcome?Good day Dogs are allowed in the rooms and on the grounds with a fee of £20 per dog, per night. Unfortunately, they are not allowed in the public areas or either of the restaurants.Answered on November 14, 2022
The Isle of Eriska Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf
Guests staying at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf is 3 miles from the center of Benderloch.
The prices at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf by:
- Car 4h
Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Badminton equipment
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Steam room
- Beauty services
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf on this page.
Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf has 1 restaurant:
- The Isle of Eriska Restaurant
Check-in at Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.