Jesmond Dene House
Jesmond Dene Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 2EY, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 456 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are in an enviable location; almost in the country yet still in the city. We have space, peace and room to breathe. We don’t take our good fortune for granted. All this makes us even more passionate that our guests are well looked after; above all, feel at home. Because it is a home, albeit quite a grand one. As an independent hotel, we can make our own rules. We can be flexible to meet our guests’ wishes. We listen to what you say and do our best to accommodate. We’re passionate about detail, too. Often it’s the little things that make the difference. Whether you come to Jesmond Dene House to meet a friend for coffee or for an indulgent weekend away, we look after you in exactly the same way. You are our guests and we want you to feel comfortable. Many of us have worked here since the hotel opened; quite simply, we care about the place.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Mansion House 1 miles
- Newcastle University Robinson Library 1.2 miles
- Newcastle University 1.3 miles
- Royal Victoria Infirmary 1.4 miles
- Northumbria University 1.5 miles
- Northumbria Business School 1.5 miles
- The Biscuit Factory 1.5 miles
- Northumberland Street 1.6 miles
- Victoria Tunnel 1.7 miles
- City of Newcastle Golf Club 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. James' Park 1.7 miles
- Theatre Royal 1.8 miles
- Quayside 2 miles
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art 2.1 miles
- The Sage 2.1 miles
- Newcastle Train Station 2.2 miles
- Metro Radio Arena 2.5 miles
- Beamish Museum 8.4 miles
- Lumley Castle 10.2 miles
- Stadium of Light 10.3 miles
- Newcastle Airport 4.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Jesmond Dene House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Jesmond Dene House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.