65 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 286 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Twin Room
Superior Super King Room
Executive Suite with Four Poster Bed
Superior Family Room (4 Adults)
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Strensham Services M5 5.1 miles
- Cheltenham Town Hall 7.4 miles
- Croome Park 7.7 miles
- University of Gloucestershire 7.8 miles
- Cheltenham General Hospital 7.8 miles
- Winfield Hospital 8.4 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 8.9 miles
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital 9.2 miles
- Sudeley Castle 9.3 miles
- Gloucester Cathedral 9.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Eastnor Castle 10 miles
- Worcester Cathedral 13.9 miles
- Weston Park 15.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Salerno Restaurant 0 miles
- The Abbey Tea Rooms Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Abbots Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Bay Tree Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- My Great Grandfathers Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe Vino Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Farmers Market Market 0.1 miles
- One Stop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tewkesbury Market Market 0.3 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 1 miles
- Avon River 0.1 miles
- Severn River 0.2 miles
- Cotswolds Hills Mountain 2 miles
- Malvern Hills Mountain 4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 36.7 miles
- Bristol Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Jessop House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Jessop House features these highly rated facilities:
- Restaurant 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/check-out
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 23:00
02:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 35 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Jessop House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Disabled guests can reserve a parking space by contacting Jessop House before arrival. Limited parking is available at the rear of the hotel, with access via St Mary's Lane. Free overnight parking is also available at St Mary's Lane Public Car Park, with charges applicable from 08:00 - 17:30.
Please note that only children aged 6 years or over can be accommodated.