65 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 303 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Twin Room
Executive Suite with Four Poster Bed
Superior Super King Room
Superior Family Room (4 Adults)
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Strensham Services M5 5.1 miles
- Cheltenham Town Hall 7.4 miles
- Croome Park 7.7 miles
- University of Gloucestershire 7.8 miles
- Cheltenham General Hospital 7.8 miles
- Winfield Hospital 8.4 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 8.9 miles
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital 9.2 miles
- Sudeley Castle 9.3 miles
- Gloucester Cathedral 9.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Eastnor Castle 10 miles
- Worcester Cathedral 13.9 miles
- Weston Park 15.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 1 miles
- The Abbey Tea Rooms Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Salerno Restaurant 0 miles
- Farmers Market Market 0 miles
- Nirala Indian Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Caffe E Vino Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- One Stop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Abbots Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- My Great Grandfathers Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tewkesbury Market Market 0.1 miles
- Cotswolds Hills Mountain 4 miles
- Malvern Hills Mountain 8 miles
- Avon River 0 miles
- Severn River 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 36.7 miles
- Bristol Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Jessop House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Bingo Off-site
- Aerobics Off-site (additional charge)
- Live Sports Events (Broadcast) Off-site
- Live Music/Performance Off-site
- Walking Tours
- Movie Nights Off-site (additional charge)
- Stand-up Comedy Off-site (additional charge)
- Temporary Art Galleries Off-site
- Racquetball Off-site
- Horseback Riding Off-site
- Bowling Off-site
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court Off-site
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Jessop House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Disabled guests can reserve a parking space by contacting Jessop House before arrival. Limited parking is available at the rear of the hotel, with access via St Mary's Lane. Free overnight parking is also available at St Mary's Lane Public Car Park, with charges applicable from 08:00 - 17:30.
Please note that only children aged 6 years or over can be accommodated.