This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Kirklevington Hall, Thirsk Road, Kirklevington, Yarm, TS15 9LW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 179 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The Victorian building offers rooms with period features and sumptuous decor. All have private bathrooms with designer toiletries and tea /coffee facilities with homemade biscuits.
There is a fully equipped fitness center and ample grounds with walking and cycling routes.
The Conservatory Restaurant serves a creative menu and a wine collection of over 500 bins. There is also a grand guest lounge with an ornate fireplace, where afternoon tea and light lunches are served.
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Eaglescliffe Golf Club, Judges Hotel is only a mile from Yarm Railway Station, offering trains to the coast at Hartlepool. Lively Middlesbrough is a 15-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Judges Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 2, 2005
- Is the hotel, and are the rooms, particularly the bathrooms, wheelchair accessible?There are 4 ground floor rooms suitable for wheelchair access, although Room 15 is the best room for you as there is a walk-in shower in this room. I..Answered on 14 August 2020
- Do you accept dogs.Good evening Thank you for you for your enquiry. Whilst we accept dogs into our grounds and gardens, we only accept Guide dogs into the main hotel. ..Answered on 5 March 2020
- I'm looking for 4 nights from 24/12/2021. It's for a honeymoon. Can you give me a cost on a stay please. Also do you cater for Christmas Day? TyGood afternoon and thank you for your message. Is there a direct e-mail we can use to send the requested information to? Kind regards, Tim.Answered on 16 January 2020
- What time is the latest dinner reservation time slotLatest dinner reservation is 20.15Answered on 14 July 2022
- I understand you have 4 ground floor bedrooms are they deluxe or feature rooms Thankyouwe have 5 ground floor rooms 4 are standard and 1 is a deluxeAnswered on 28 February 2022
- Still looking?
- The Conservatory
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Kosher • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Private Bathroom
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
From 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Judges Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Standard terms and conditions apply and these will be sent to guests after booking.
FAQs about Judges Hotel
Judges Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Conservatory
Check-in at Judges Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Judges Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Judges Hotel include:
The prices at Judges Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Judges Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Cooking class
- Bicycle rental
Judges Hotel is 1.5 miles from the center of Yarm.