Hotel Jurys Inn Birmingham
245 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 7423 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
Ikon Gallery0 miles
Broad Street0.1 miles
Gas Street Basin0.1 miles
Symphony Hall0.1 miles
The Crescent Theatre0.2 miles
Birmingham Repertory Theatre0.2 miles
Library of Birmingham0.2 miles
Arena Birmingham0.2 miles
The Cube0.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Pushkar Restaurant0.7 miles
Closest Airports *
Birmingham Airport7.7 miles
East Midlands Airport34.7 miles
Gloucestershire Airport41.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Coffin Works0.4 miles
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery0.4 miles
Bullring Shopping Center0.7 miles
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter0.9 miles
Winterbourne House and Garden1.8 miles
Villa Park2.5 miles
Star City3.1 miles
Cadbury World3.4 miles
Belfry Golf Club8.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Kitchen on Broad St Restaurant
Food: Pizza, Spanish, Tex-Mex, International, Grill/BBQ
Most popular amenities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 14.20 per day.
- Secure parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store (on site)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Auditory guidance
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Jurys Inn Birmingham accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to extensive roadworks in the city, guests are advised to allow extra journey time when traveling to the hotel.
The property will offer a 15% discount in the Qpark car parks. For more information please contact the property directly.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Jurys Inn Birmingham
Room options at Jurys Inn Birmingham include:
- BBasic Room
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jurys Inn Birmingham by:
- Car 45min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Jurys Inn Birmingham (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
The prices at Jurys Inn Birmingham may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Jurys Inn Birmingham has 1 restaurant:
- The Kitchen on Broad St Restaurant
Guests staying at Jurys Inn Birmingham can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Jurys Inn Birmingham is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.