Jurys Inn Southampton
Charlotte Place, Southampton, SO14 0TB, United Kingdom –
6 reasons to choose Jurys Inn Southampton
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Southampton
Standing tall in the heart of the city centre and overlooking East Park, Jurys Inn Southampton is the perfect hotel for your stay in this vibrant city. Located just a 15 minute walk from Southampton Central train station and 15 minutes by car from Southampton Airport, Jurys Inn Southampton offers an enjoyable stay in our brand new, refurbished bedrooms with our extra comfortable ‘Dream beds’. Whether you are in Southampton for a cruise, shopping, theatre or to watch the Football, Jurys Inn Southampton is conveniently situated and is close to many public car parks and public transport links. After a warm welcome at Jurys Inn Southampton, you can take a moment to relax in our stylish bar with an excellent selection of beverages (including Costa Coffee) and food. Should you opt to dine at the hotel, our bright and airy restaurant is available for delicious breakfast options and in the evening for some tempting treats.
Jurys Inn Southampton takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Southampton Solent University 0.2 miles
- Southampton Crown Court 0.2 miles
- Royal South Hants Hospital 0.2 miles
- Southampton Central Library 0.3 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 0.3 miles
- Southampton & New Forest Magistrates 0.3 miles
- Central Children's Library 0.3 miles
- Southampton City Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 0.4 miles
- City College Southampton 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 2 miles
- Ageas Bowl 3.6 miles
- Broadlands 6.4 miles
- Beaulieu 6.6 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 6.6 miles
- Bucklers Hard 7.4 miles
- Calshot Castle 7.9 miles
- Mottisfont Abbey 10.8 miles
- Wolvesey Castle 11 miles
- Winchester Cathedral 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Chilworth Arms Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Southampton Airport 3.1 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 21.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 56.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
One child from 2 to 5 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.