42 High Street, Kegworth, DE74 2DA, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 263 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Junior Suite #2
Junior Suite #1
Executive Double Room - 3
Executive Double Room - 2
Standard Double Room #3
Standard Double Room #1
Standard Double Room #2
Executive Double Room - 1
Home from home, quintessential English Coutry House with award winning breakfast. A special place to stay.
Property surroundings –
- Donington Park Services M1 1.4 miles
- Download Festival 3.3 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 3.8 miles
- Donington Park 3.8 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 4.2 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 4.2 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 4.9 miles
- Loughborough University 5.1 miles
- Attenborough Railway Station 5.3 miles
- Longcliffe Golf Club 5.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 9.3 miles
- Nottingham Castle 10 miles
- National Ice Centre 10 miles
- Belgrave Road 15.3 miles
- De Montfort University 15.5 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 15.6 miles
- University of Leicester 16.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co-op Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Soar River 1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 1.9 miles
- Birmingham Airport 32.5 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Kegworth House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Spa and wellness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.