42 High Street, Kegworth, DE74 2DA, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 196 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Double Room #1
Executive Double Room - 1
Executive Double Room - 2
Executive Double Room - 3
Standard Double Room #3
Junior Suite #1
Junior Suite #2
Standard Double Room #2
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Donington Park Services M1 1.4 miles
- Download Festival 3.3 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 3.8 miles
- Donington Park 3.8 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 4.2 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 4.2 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 4.9 miles
- Loughborough University 5.1 miles
- Attenborough Railway Station 5.3 miles
- Longcliffe Golf Club 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 9.3 miles
- Nottingham Castle 10 miles
- National Ice Centre 10 miles
- Belgrave Road 15.3 miles
- De Montfort University 15.5 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 15.6 miles
- University of Leicester 16.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Otter Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Jee-Ja-Jee's Award winning Indian Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Marco Pierre White New York Italian Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Co-op Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Soar River 1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 1.9 miles
- Birmingham Airport 32.5 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Kegworth House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Kegworth House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.