Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
18 Madeira Place, Kemptown, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1TN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1015 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Kempfield House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the fashionable Kemp Town area of Brighton city center, this charming property offers a fusion of modern comforts and traditional 18th-century features.
Just 500 feet from the seafront, Kempfield House boasts a central location within easy walking distance of the center of the city and Pier.
Start each day with a freshly cooked breakfast. Then you are free to enjoy all that Brighton has to offer, from the marina to the Theater Royal, and coastal walks to watersports.
This is our guests' favorite part of Brighton & Hove, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Kempfield House
Brighton Beach8.2 Very good beach550 feet from property
Hove Beach8.4 Very good beach1 miles from property
- Where is car park and does it have a height measures in placeWe do not have private parking but we can offer parking permits which cost £10 for 24 hours which allows you to park on-street within Zone C. This is...Answered on December 6, 2019
- hello, I'm going to stay in Brighton for 5 nights with my girlfriend for the Christmas holidays. will we be allowed to stay in the same room together?...Thank you for your message. Would you mind kindly confirming how old you are? Many thanks Victoria at Kempfield House HotelAnswered on November 26, 2020
- hi ... would i be able to smoke on the balcony with the hanover suite with the door shut behind me ?Yes sure you can smoke on the balcony no problemAnswered on April 23, 2021
- Is there often parking (£10 per day) available? Such as during the weekday?We offer parking permits which are £10 for 24 hours which allow you to park on-street within Zone C. This covers quite a few streets but it is on a f...Answered on May 17, 2021
- Hey I have just booked for 29th-30th October just one night in the superior room will that be the balcony with sea view room ? It did say just check x...What is your name please and I can check your booking as there are a few different superior rooms. Thank you.Answered on September 24, 2021
- Still looking?
Saint James Pub Next Door
Food: Middle Eastern
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Kempfield House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
There's no elevator access because the property is a Grade II Georgian building.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
FAQs about Kempfield House
Check-in at Kempfield House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Kempfield House is 0.7 miles from the center of Brighton & Hove.
Guests staying at Kempfield House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kempfield House by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Kempfield House.
The prices at Kempfield House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Kempfield House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Kempfield House include:
Kempfield House has 1 restaurant:
- Saint James Pub Next Door