Holiday Inn London Kensington High St.
Wrights Lane, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8 5SP, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Superior Twin Room - Non-Smoking
King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking
Executive Double Room
Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Standard King Room - Non-Smoking
Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Superior King Room - Non-Smoking
Executive Suite - Non-Smoking
6 reasons to choose Holiday Inn London Kensington High St.
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Stylish central London hotel with meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi, close to transport and attractions Holiday Inn® London Kensington hotel is moments away from High Street Kensington Tube Station. Parking spaces are limited and available for a low daily fee. The Heathrow Express from Paddington Station, 2 miles away, whisks you to the airport in 15 minutes. You can host an intimate event or a conference for up to 230 guests in the hotel's 13 flexible meeting rooms. The private garden is ideal for outdoor events. Printing facilities are available in the on-site e-bar. There's free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Wake up to a buffet breakfast at the Boulevard Restaurant, or finish the day with a taste of contemporary European cuisine. Access to the gym is free and, for a fee, you can relax in the sauna and swim laps in the indoor pool. Grab a light lunch, afternoon tea or a glass of wine with friends in the relaxed Lounge Bar.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.2 miles
- Kensington Square 0.2 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.3 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.3 miles
- Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery 0.5 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.5 miles
- Earls Court 0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.5 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.9 miles
- Big Ben 2.9 miles
- London Eye 3.1 miles
- Tower of London 4.9 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.4 miles
- O2 Arena 8.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Marks & Spencers Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 10.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Light therapy
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body Treatments
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year) (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 35 per day.
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Barber/beauty shop
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn London Kensington High St. accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please ensure you present the credit card used to reserve this booking upon arrival. If you are unable to present the card you will be asked to provide an alternative credit card which will be charged at the Reception desk. The transaction on the previous card will be released immediately.
Please note, upon check-in, a credit card needs to be pre-authorised for the amount of £50.00 per night for the duration of your stay.
Please note the Full English breakfast costs GBP 12.
Please note extra beds can be placed in Superior Double and Superior Twin rooms and the Executive Rooms at the cost of 40 GBP per night. Price is 20 GBP per night for a child between 3 and 17 years old. Please note only one bed per room.
Please inform Holiday Inn London Kensington High St. in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.