Kensington Court Holiday Apartments
36 KNIGHTSTONE ROAD, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2BD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 230 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Guests)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Guests)
Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Guests)
Premier One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Guests)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (3 Guests)
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment
Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Guests)
Premier One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Guests)
Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment (3 Guests)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Guests)
Property surroundings –
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 2 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 6.3 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 6.4 miles
- Penarth Railway Station 10 miles
- National Museum Cardiff 10.3 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 10.5 miles
- Doctor Who Experience 10.6 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 10.7 miles
- Cardiff Bay 10.8 miles
- Wales Millennium Centre 10.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 11.8 miles
- St David's Hall 12.1 miles
- Principality Stadium 12.1 miles
- Cardiff Castle 12.3 miles
- Cardiff University 12.5 miles
- Ashton Court 16.1 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 17.5 miles
- Clifton 17.5 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 17.9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 18.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Il Michelangelo Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe La Mer Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Demetris Taverna Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Yo-Ji Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Bristol Airport 12.1 miles
- Cardiff Airport 15.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 46.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Kensington Court Holiday Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The property operates a keyless check-in service, guests are asked to ensure that they include a mobile number with their booking so they can be contacted on the day of arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.