Kilconquhar Castle Estate
Kilconquhar Castle Estate, Kilconquhar, KY9 1EZ, United Kingdom –
Cottage (6 Adults)
Hot Tub Villa (sleeps 8)
Two-Bedroom Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Four-Bedroom Villa (Sleeps 10)
2 Bedroom Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Three-Bedroom Villa (sleeps 8)
Villa with Garden View
Superior Three-Bedroom Apartment
Double or Twin Room
Two-Bedroom Apartment (Sleeps 6)
Two Bedroom Villa (6 Adults)
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Anstruther Golf Club 4.4 miles
- St Andrews Bay 7.8 miles
- St. Andrew's - The Old Course 8.7 miles
- St Andrews - Eden Course 8.8 miles
- St Andrews Cathedral 8.8 miles
- St Andrews - New Course 8.8 miles
- St Andrews University 8.8 miles
- Kingsbarns Golf Links 8.9 miles
- St Andrews - Jubilee Course 8.9 miles
- Hill of Tarvit Mansion 9.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Muirfield 12 miles
- Discovery Point 17.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Braids Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Elie Deli Supermarket 0 miles
- Colinsburgh Corner Shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Sands Cafe Cafe/bar 2 miles
- Craig Millers Restaurant 5 miles
- The Peat Inn Restaurant 8 miles
- The Firth of Forth Sea/ocean 2 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 27.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The White Cockade Bistro
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
The Lindsay Room
Open for: Dinner
4 reasons to choose Kilconquhar Castle Estate
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Full body massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Pool/beach towels
- Swimming pool toys
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Badminton equipment
- Tennis equipment
- Kids' club (Additional charge)
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
No internet access available.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Indoor play area
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Mini-market on site
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 4 per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Bankcard Kilconquhar Castle Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests in the apartments and villas will be issued with an electricity voucher, which will cover the average cost of electricity for the time of year. Any additional electricity above the voucher amount would then be chargeable at GBP 0.14 per unit.