Located in Cushendall, Killoughagh House offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a bar.
A Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.
Giants Causeway is 29 miles from Killoughagh House, while Glenariff Forest is 8.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Are yous still taking booking due to the various?We are open from the 24th May,but taking bookings now Looking forward to getting back at what we love to doAnswered on 28 April 2021
- Hi, do you allow small dogs to sleep in the room in their own bed on floor?Yes no problem 😊Answered on 6 July 2022
- Hi can I check with you if the dogs have to stay in the room or can they come into the bar. No problem if they can't just thought helpful to ask befor..Dogs are allowed in bar ,as long as well behaved incase other guests are around,but usually no problemAnswered on 9 July 2021
- Our reason for staying is to bring my partner to glenariff waterfalls. Is it possible to get a taxi as we don't driveHello yes there is a taxi that will take you to Glenarriff waterfalls,there is also a beautiful bar/restaurant beside waterfalls Regards PaulineAnswered on 6 July 2021
- Hi we are hoping to stay at your place but want to know if we can bring our dog? He is a golden retriever thanks AnisaHello Anisa Sorry for the late reply ,was in Scotland with my daughter,yes it is fine to bring your dog Where does he sleep?and have you booked yet? R..Answered on 28 April 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
FAQs about Killoughagh House
Check-in at Killoughagh House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Killoughagh House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Killoughagh House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Killoughagh House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Killoughagh House include:
Killoughagh House is 0.8 miles from the center of Cushendall.