King Robert Hotel
Glasgow Road, Stirling, FK7 0LJ, United Kingdom –
I have owned the King Robert for 16 years, it is a family run hotel, situated next door to the Battle of Bannockburn Site, with 52 en-suite bedrooms.
King Robert Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Stirling Community Hospital 1 miles
- BMI Kings Park Hospital 1.3 miles
- Stirling Services M9 1.3 miles
- Stirling Council Headquarters 1.5 miles
- Central Library 1.7 miles
- VisitScotland Stirling 1.9 miles
- Stirling Court 2 miles
- Stirling Games Field 2.1 miles
- Stirling Castle 2.2 miles
- Wallace Monument 2.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sportscotland Institute of Sport 3.5 miles
- Airthrey Golf Course 3.5 miles
- University of Stirling 3.7 miles
- Scottish Triathlon Association Ltd 3.9 miles
- Stirling University Library 3.9 miles
- Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park 6.3 miles
- Falkirk Golf Club 7.5 miles
- Falkirk Wheel 7.6 miles
- Doune Castle 7.8 miles
- Glasgow Museums Resource Centre 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 1 miles
- Bruce's Bistro Restaurant 0 miles
- Forth River 3 miles
- Ochil Hills Mountain 6 miles
- Monteith Lake 12 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 24.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 24.9 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 47.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Scottish, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
6 Reasons to Choose King Robert Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stirling
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.