78 Hornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 165 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Kingscliff.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 0.2 miles
- Blackpool Magistrates Court 0.3 miles
- Coral Island 0.3 miles
- Blackpool County Court 0.3 miles
- Houndshill Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- Abingdon Street Market 0.3 miles
- Sea Life Blackpool 0.3 miles
- Blackpool Tower 0.3 miles
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool 0.3 miles
- Central Beach 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- North Pier 0.5 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 1.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Olivia rose Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- The Red Pepper Restaurant 0.3 miles
- All Days Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 56.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Kingscliff
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Kingscliff accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that breakfast can be booked at the reception.
There is a pay-and-display car park just a 4-minute walk away on Hornby Road car park, address: 107-115 Hornby Road FY14QP or there is a approved secure car park on the rear of Reads Avenue FY14DG which is the next street.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.