Kingsway Hall Hotel
66 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, Camden, London, WC2B 5BX, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1451 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Freemasons' Hall 0.1 miles
- Holborn 0.1 miles
- New London Theatre 0.1 miles
- High Holborn 0.2 miles
- London School of Economics and Political Science 0.2 miles
- Fortune Theatre 0.2 miles
- British Library of Political and Economic Science 0.2 miles
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane 0.2 miles
- Aldwych Theatre 0.2 miles
- Royal Opera House 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trafalgar Square 0.6 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.7 miles
- London Eye 0.9 miles
- Big Ben 1.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.3 miles
- Tower of London 1.9 miles
- Hyde Park 2.1 miles
- O2 Arena 5.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Jubilee Market Market 0.4 miles
- Rules Restaurant 0.5 miles
- L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Fumo Restaurant 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 7.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Kingsway Hall Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Kingsway Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.