10 Beaufort Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3 1PT, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 474 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Tucked away on the leafy streets in Knightsbridge, this former London townhouse is surrounded by fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants and offer convenient access to London’s world-class museums, galleries and public parks.
Knightsbridge Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Harrods 0.1 miles
- Sloane Street 0.2 miles
- Knightsbridge 0.3 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- Ellis Street 0.4 miles
- London Science Museum 0.4 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- The Serpentine 0.5 miles
- Sloane Square 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.5 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 1.7 miles
- London Eye 2 miles
- Tower of London 3.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.4 miles
- O2 Arena 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Whole Foods Supermarket 1.4 miles
- Nottinghill Market 2 miles
- The Serpentine (Hyde Park) Lake 0.6 miles
- River Thames River 2.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.7 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel
Popular brands like: Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Burberry
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Ralph Lauren
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Knightsbridge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 55 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 60 per person per night for extra beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 60 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.