10 Beaufort Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3 1PT, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 455 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Knightsbridge Hotel.
Tucked away on the leafy streets in Knightsbridge, this former London townhouse is surrounded by fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants and offer convenient access to London’s world-class museums, galleries and public parks.
Area Info –
- Harrods 0.1 miles
- Sloane Street 0.2 miles
- Knightsbridge 0.3 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- Ellis Street 0.4 miles
- London Science Museum 0.4 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- The Serpentine 0.5 miles
- Sloane Square 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.5 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 1.7 miles
- London Eye 2 miles
- Tower of London 3.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.4 miles
- O2 Arena 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Whole Foods Supermarket 1.4 miles
- Nottinghill Market 2 miles
- The Serpentine (Hyde Park) Lake 0.6 miles
- River Thames River 2.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Burberry
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Ralph Lauren
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Knightsbridge Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 60 per person per night for extra beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 60 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Knightsbridge Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.