Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality
29-31 High Pavement, The Lace Market, Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1HE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 887 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Nottingham
Lace Market Hotel is set in a period Georgian Building dating back to the mid 1800's. In its previous life the building was a Doctors Residence and the adjoining Cock & Hoop Pub was popular for Barristers watching the goings on across the road at the Galleries of Justice, the old gaol and courts of Nottingham. With beautiful original sash windows and high ceilings the hotel maintains its stunning features incorporating modern design.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Galleries of Justice 0 miles
- St Mary's Church, Nottingham 0 miles
- Lace Market 0.1 miles
- City of Caves 0.1 miles
- Westfield Broadmarsh Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Bridlesmith Gate 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Castle 0.2 miles
- Nottingham City Council 0.2 miles
- National Ice Centre 0.2 miles
- Capital FM Arena Nottingham 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 1.1 miles
- Donington Park 12.7 miles
- Sherwood Forest 15.1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 11.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 42.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Facilities of Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality Great facilities! Review score, 8.4
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality takes special requests - add in the next step!
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.