202-204 Sussex Gardens, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3UA, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
It is a Historic Grade 2 Listed building with lots of period features- steeped in History. Ozzy Osboune has stayed here .All of the Rooms have been refurbished in an ongoing cycle of renovation and refurbishment to 3 star standard. Some new rooms boast walk in showers & Rainwater showers. It is a very nice historic conservation property with lots of history. We boast parking in front of our Hotel too on a first come first served basis at nominal charges of only £30 per day.Hyde Park is on our doorstep. Theatre Land is 12 minutes away. Heathrow is only 15 minutes away by the Heathrow Express.
Area Info –
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.1 miles
- Lancaster Gate 0.1 miles
- Paddington Station 0.2 miles
- Paddington (H&C) 0.3 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.5 miles
- Edgware Road 0.5 miles
- Hyde Park 0.5 miles
- Bayswater 0.5 miles
- Queensway 0.5 miles
- Royal Oak 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Serpentine 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.8 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.1 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.5 miles
- Tower of London 4.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.3 miles
- O2 Arena 7.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oxford Street Market 3 miles
- ASK Restaurant 0.1 miles
- NERO Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 9.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Lancaster Court
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 35 per day.
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Lancaster Court accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.