Hotel Lancaster Gate Hotel
66-71, Lancaster Gate, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3NA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Lancaster Gate0.3 miles
Sussex Gardens Open Space0.3 miles
Kensington Gardens0.3 miles
Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo)0.4 miles
Paddington Station0.4 miles
Paddington (H&C)0.5 miles
Kensington Palace0.5 miles
Royal Oak0.6 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Portobello Road Market Market0.8 miles
Closest airports *
London City Airport10 miles
London Heathrow Airport12 miles
London Gatwick Airport24.4 miles
Most popular landmarks *
The Serpentine0.8 miles
Buckingham Palace1.9 miles
Piccadilly Circus2 miles
Trafalgar Square2.3 miles
Big Ben2.6 miles
Houses of Parliament2.6 miles
London Eye2.8 miles
Tower of London4.6 miles
Wembley Stadium5.2 miles
O2 Arena8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Lancaster Gate Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most popular facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
11:30 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Lancaster Gate Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Lancaster Gate Hotel
The prices at Lancaster Gate Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Lancaster Gate Hotel include:
Guests staying at Lancaster Gate Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lancaster Gate Hotel by:
- Train 30min
Check-in at Lancaster Gate Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Lancaster Gate Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Serpentine Restaraunt