Lancaster Gate Hotel
66-71, Lancaster Gate, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3NA, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 11035 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lancaster Gate Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Lancaster Gate Hotel is located in the center of London, just a few minutes from several underground stations. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
The hotel has an enviable location with major transport links on its doorstep and easy access to all the top landmarks. Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are just across the road, and Queensway and Lancaster Gate Underground Stations are 5 minutes' walk away.
The bedrooms are modern, spacious and well-equipped. They all come with an private bathroom and air conditioning. Rooms also have tea and coffee facilities, an LCD flat-screen TV.
The newly refurbished Serpentine restaurant offers a modern, contemporary restaurant and bar with a jazz theme with cocktails to match.
The stylish Serpentine Bar offers a range of beverages, snacks and modern cocktails. A generous breakfast buffet is available daily, including cooked and continental options. Conference and meeting facilities are also available.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Can you access Bayswater for the front of the hotel or do you need to walk around the block?Dear guest, Thank you for your message. We don't have a back entrance of the hotel, so the best way would be to walk down until Queensway underground..Answered on 14 January 2020
- London Euston to HotelThank you for your message. The easiest way to reach our hotel from Euston is via underground. With the Victoria Line you can reach Oxford Circus Sta..Answered on 29 November 2019
- Hello. Do you have luggage storage to drop our bags before check in and after checkout? Many Thanks.We have a luggage room available to store your bags. Please note prior to arrival it is free of charge and you can drop your luggage in the event the ..Answered on 10 May 2021
- Do you have a gym? Can you have a hot breakfast, like bacon and eggs?Your stay at the Lancaster Gate Hotel does include complimentary access to a nearby fitness centre. Please ask reception for a Gym Pass and they will ..Answered on 14 February 2020
- I need to book 2 double rooms but I want to be sure that they both have access by elevator because of mobility problems.?Dear Guest, Thank you for your message. Please note our elevator reaches all floors however few steps might be present depending on room location.Answered on 6 July 2020
- Still looking?
The Serpentine Restaraunt
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Toilet with grab rails
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Lancaster Gate Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Lancaster Gate Hotel
Room options at Lancaster Gate Hotel include:
Lancaster Gate Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Serpentine Restaraunt
The prices at Lancaster Gate Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Lancaster Gate Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Lancaster Gate Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Lancaster Gate Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Lancaster Gate Hotel is 2.4 miles from the center of London.