Hotel Lancaster Gate Hotel
66-71, Lancaster Gate, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3NA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Lancaster Gate Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Sussex Gardens Open Space0.3 miles
Kensington Gardens0.3 miles
Kensington Palace0.5 miles
Market Portobello Road Market0.8 miles
The Serpentine0.8 miles
Buckingham Palace1.9 miles
Piccadilly Circus2 miles
Trafalgar Square2.3 miles
Big Ben2.6 miles
Houses of Parliament2.6 miles
London Eye2.8 miles
Tower of London4.6 miles
Wembley Stadium5.2 miles
O2 Arena8 miles
Subway Queensway Tube Station0.2 miles
Subway Bayswater Tube Station0.3 miles
Subway Lancaster Gate Tube Station0.3 miles
Subway Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) Tube Station0.4 miles
Train Paddington Station0.4 miles
Subway Paddington (H&C) Tube Station0.5 miles
Subway Royal Oak Tube Station0.6 miles
London City Airport10 miles
London Heathrow Airport12 miles
London Gatwick Airport24.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Serpentine Restaraunt
Open for: Breakfast
5 reasons to choose Lancaster Gate Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most popular amenities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Lancaster Gate Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
The Serpentine Restaraunt: Closed from Mon, Sept 28, 2020 until Mon, Nov 30, 2020
FAQs about Lancaster Gate Hotel
Room options at Lancaster Gate Hotel include:
Check-in at Lancaster Gate Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lancaster Gate Hotel by:
- Train 30min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Lancaster Gate Hotel (subject to availability):
Guests staying at Lancaster Gate Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Lancaster Gate Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Serpentine Restaraunt
The prices at Lancaster Gate Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.