Lancaster House Hotel
Green Lane, Lancaster, LA1 4GJ , United Kingdom – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Lancaster House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Since arriving at Lancaster House in 2003, I fell in love with this historic city and it's warm, generous people. It's the team that make any great hotel, and I'm proud to work alongside a great bunch of Lancastrians who always go the extra mile to make our guests feel welcome. I'm also proud to say that the vast majority of our suppliers are local, and our guests help us to support our local community and the environment. We look forward to making "Our House, Your Home" Tim Bell, General Ma
Lancaster House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Lancaster University 0.1 miles
- Ashton with Stodday 0.7 miles
- Trough of Bowland 3 miles
- Lancaster Castle 3.1 miles
- Lancaster Forton Services M6 3.3 miles
- Beacon Fell 10.3 miles
- Burton-in-Kendal Services M6 12.1 miles
- Farmer Parrs Animal World 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Town Center Supermarket 1 miles
- Lancaster Town center Market 1 miles
- Lune River 2 miles
- Clougha Pike Mountain 8 miles
- Morcambe Ocean/Sea 8 miles
- Lake District Lake 30 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 46.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 46.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 49.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One additional child from 0 to 15 years is charged GBP 25 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.