The Landmark London
222 Marylebone Road, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6JQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 3221 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Landmark London
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Landmark London! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the heart of London’s fashionable Marylebone, this deluxe hotel has a stunning glass-roofed 8-story atrium with towering palm trees, an award-winning restaurant, luxurious bedrooms and an indoor pool and spa.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms are decorated with fine fabrics and elegant furniture. They feature a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with designer toiletries.
At the Spa & Health Club guests can indulge in relaxing and therapeutic treatments including massages, reflexology and hot stone treatments. It also boasts a steam room, sauna, relaxation room and a fully equipped gym.
Situated at the heart of the atrium, The Winter Garden offers fine modern cuisine, whilst Great Central Bar & Restaurant offers European dishes in sophisticated surroundings. Guests can also relax in the garden terrace and the Mirror Bar, and have free access to Spa at The Landmark London.
Regents park and Lords Cricket Ground are both less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Marylebone Tube is 50 yards away, providing excellent access to all London’s attractions.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi am a cab driver and someone drop a gold card with your name on it not sure if it a key card if it is I will send it to you.Dear Sir, Thank you for your message. It is a key card, however you do not need to send it to us. Thank you.Answered on 11 October 2019
- I am wondering if this hotels offers butler service 24/7Dear Guest We do not offer butler service but if you want we can get it outsourced on what requirements will it be for. Thank youAnswered on 15 June 2021
- Can you smoke in some rooms?Yes we do have smoking rooms in the hotel. You will need to mention at the time of booking that you need a smoking room.Answered on 5 June 2021
- Hi,I wanted to book the executive double room am I ok to bring my baby for this room or do I need a family room? He only needs a cot not a bed?ThanksDear Guest, Thank you for your request. In order to check the rates we would kindly ask you for the dates of check-in and check-out as well as the nu..Answered on 23 August 2021
- Hi all, how are you? i am planning to boom a weekend there, are ur facilities working? bar, restaurant, spa, swimming pool etc? thank you!Dear Guest Thank you for your message, Our hotel reopens on the 14th of May along with SPA Our restaurant will reopen on the 17th of May Thank YouAnswered on 6 May 2021
- Still looking?
Winter Garden Restaurant
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Landmark London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Kindly take note of the following facility opening hours:
Spa: Monday to Sunday: 07:00 - 20:00 hrs.
Children's access to the swimming pool: Monday to Sunday: 09:00 - 11:00hrs and 15:00 - 17:00 hrs.
Please note that there is a discretionary 5% accommodations service charge added to your bill.
The same card used for the booking must be presented at check-in and match the name of the guest together with a valid photo ID
Please inform The Landmark London in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Landmark London
The Landmark London has 1 restaurant:
- Winter Garden Restaurant
Room options at The Landmark London include:
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Landmark London on this page.
Check-in at The Landmark London is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at The Landmark London can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Landmark London by:
- Car 50min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at The Landmark London may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Landmark London offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa facilities
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Bicycle rental
- Steam room
- Spa/wellness packages
The Landmark London is 1.8 miles from the centre of London.