222 Marylebone Road, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6JQ, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1124 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique. Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Marylebone Station 0.1 miles
- Edgware Road 0.3 miles
- Baker Street 0.3 miles
- University of Westminster 0.3 miles
- Madame Tussaud's 0.4 miles
- Regent's University London 0.4 miles
- London Planetarium 0.4 miles
- The Wallace Collection 0.5 miles
- Marble Arch 0.6 miles
- Open Air Theatre 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.2 miles
- London Eye 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 3.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.6 miles
- O2 Arena 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Covent Garden Market 2.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Winter Garden
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Landmark London
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 40 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 60 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Landmark London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.