222 Marylebone Road, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6JQ, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1124 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique. Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Marylebone Station 0.1 miles
- Edgware Road 0.3 miles
- Baker Street 0.3 miles
- University of Westminster 0.3 miles
- Madame Tussaud's 0.4 miles
- Regent's University London 0.4 miles
- London Planetarium 0.4 miles
- The Wallace Collection 0.5 miles
- Marble Arch 0.6 miles
- Open Air Theatre 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.2 miles
- London Eye 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 3.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.6 miles
- O2 Arena 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Covent Garden Market 2.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Winter Garden
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Landmark London
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 60 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Landmark London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.