Lansdowne Strand Hotel
The Strand, Calne, SN11 0EH, United Kingdom –
As a Grade 2 listed coaching inn the Lansdowne Strand has a long history of welcoming guests. Originally a brewery the building has seen various changes and uses. Owned by family run brewery Arkells for nearly ten years the hotel is proud to serve their ales, brewed locally in Swindon by Alex Arkell himself. More recently, the ground floor has undergone an extensive refurbishment and are proud to have been awarded 2 AA rosettes in recognition of our fantastic dining experience.
Area Info –
- Bowood Golf & Country Club 2.2 miles
- Lacock Abbey 5.2 miles
- Devizes Castle 6 miles
- Leigh Delamere Services M4 8.3 miles
- Castle Combe Circuit 9.9 miles
- Lydiard Park 10.9 miles
- Wiltshire Council 12.2 miles
- Swindon Designer Outlet 12.4 miles
- Steam Museum of the Great Western Railways 12.5 miles
- HM Revenue & Customs 12.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coate Water Country Park 12.9 miles
- University of Bath 14.5 miles
- Cotswold Water Park 15.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 15.6 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 15.7 miles
- Bath Abbey 15.7 miles
- The Roman Baths 15.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 15.9 miles
- Royal Crescent 16 miles
- Stonehenge 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 1 miles
- Chippenham on a friday Market 6 miles
- Bristol Airport 30.6 miles
- Southampton Airport 43.7 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 46 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Strand at the Lansdowne Strand
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Lansdowne Strand Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is no lift at the property. Rooms are either one the first or second floor.
Please note meals are not available in the restaurant on Sunday nights.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
This property might host on-site functions, so noise may be audible in some rooms.
This property will not accommodate bachelorette/bachelor or similar parties.
This property is located in a busy area so guests might experience some noise.