72 Queensborough Terrace, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3SH, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1158 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at 72QT! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Opposite Hyde Park and 3 minutes’ walk from Queensway Underground Station, the 72QT provides cooked breakfasts and easy access to Central London. There is free WiFi throughout.
The rooms are decorated in a cheerful, modern style and the shared showers and toilet rooms are just down the hall. All rooms have a sink and a TV.
The guest house has a club bar which is open on Fridays and Saturdays. The bar offers Latvian beers, spirits and snacks, and a traditional Latvian dinner is available on Friday nights.
72QT bed and breakfast is in the Bayswater area of London. Notting Hill is a 20-minute walk away. Hyde Park is less than 350 feet from the guest house, and Buckingham Palace and Westminster Cathedral are on the other side of the park.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I have booked a room from May 11 - 15 (on the recommendation of my Latvian aunt) but I have to cancel due to Covid. Can you help? Larissa KostoffDear Ms Kostoff, you can cancel your reservation since we have not charged you for your stay in May yet. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on April 16, 2020
- What is served for breakfast? Is the hot breakfast included in the price of the room that says that it includes breakfast please?We serve hot breakfast namely: eggs, bacon, beans, hashbrowns and croissants. Cereal and yogurt are also available, as for the drinks we have orange, ..Answered on July 2, 2022
- Is there any where to park close by ?The most affordable and convenient parking near by is at Euro Car Parks (150 Bayswater Rd, London W2 4RT).Answered on June 28, 2022
- Hi, I read in important informations that , you don’t accommodate bachelor . I’m married however I will be a lone during my stay. Is that ok ?Hello! I am wondering where you read that information. We often have male guests staying at our guest house.Answered on May 24, 2022
- What is the earliest time for the breakfast?Breakfast is from 8am-9:30am in the dining room. However, a guest can request for a takeaway breakfast (e.g. a sandwich) if they plan to check out ear..Answered on September 1, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
72QT accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about 72QT
The prices at 72QT may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at 72QT is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
72QT offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Beauty services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Hand massage
- Waxing services
- Foot massage
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Facial treatments
- Neck massage
- Body treatments
- Head massage
Guests staying at 72QT can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at 72QT include:
72QT is 2.5 miles from the center of London.