Leicester Marriott Hotel
Smith Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SW, United Kingdom –
Deluxe King Room
Business King Room
Executive King Room with Lounge Access
One-Bedroom Junior King Suite with Executive Lounge Access
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
5 reasons to choose Leicester Marriott Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings –
- Leicester Forest East Services M1 1.5 miles
- King Power Stadium 2.5 miles
- Welford Road Stadium 2.9 miles
- De Montfort University 3 miles
- Leicester Royal Infirmary 3 miles
- Kirby Muxloe Castle 3 miles
- Leicester Castle 3 miles
- Statue of Richard III 3.1 miles
- University of Leicester 3.1 miles
- Upper Brown Street 3.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Leicester Railway Station 3.5 miles
- Belgrave Road 3.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Boots Supermarket 1 miles
- Marks and Spencer Supermarket 1 miles
- Costa Coffee Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Cini Restaurant 1.3 miles
- New Inn Cafe/bar 1.3 miles
- Aspects at the Plough Restaurant 1.6 miles
- Leicester Market Market 5.4 miles
- Watermead Country Park Lake 12.2 miles
- Rutland Water Lake 28 miles
- East Midlands Airport 17.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 25 miles
- London Luton Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Visual aids: Tactile signs
- Visual aids: Braille
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Leicester Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.