Leicester Marriott Hotel
Smith Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SW, United Kingdom –
Deluxe King Room
Business King Room
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
One-Bedroom Junior King Suite with Executive Lounge Access
Executive King Room with Lounge Access
5 Reasons to Choose Leicester Marriott Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Leicester Forest East Services M1 1.5 miles
- King Power Stadium 2.5 miles
- Welford Road Stadium 2.9 miles
- De Montfort University 3 miles
- Leicester Royal Infirmary 3 miles
- Kirby Muxloe Castle 3 miles
- Leicester Castle 3 miles
- Statue of Richard III 3.1 miles
- University of Leicester 3.1 miles
- Upper Brown Street 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Leicester Railway Station 3.5 miles
- Belgrave Road 3.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Boots Supermarket 1 miles
- Marks and Spencer Supermarket 1 miles
- Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Cini Restaurant 1.3 miles
- New Inn Cafe/Bar 1.3 miles
- Aspects at the Plough Restaurant 1.6 miles
- Leicester Market Market 5.4 miles
- Watermead Country Park Lake 12.2 miles
- Rutland Water Lake 28 miles
- East Midlands Airport 17.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 25 miles
- London Luton Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Visual Aids – Tactile Signs
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Leicester Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.