The Lemon Tree
29 Rhosddu Rd, Wrexham, LL11 2LP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
We are an independently owned Hotel and Restaurant in Wrexham with 12 comfortable en-suite bedrooms I assure you of a warm, friendly welcome from my team and I as we truly believe in this being your home from home whilst away on business or touring . This beautiful Grade II listed neo-gothic building, we offer style and comfort in a relaxed atmosphere whether you are visiting for business or holidays in North Wales. Our menu is best described as Modern British and our kitchen team has a passion for taking locally sourced ingredients and preparing them with a twist.We have a wide selection of wines, spirits, craft beers, draught lagers and cocktails served in our relaxing bar area. We are proud to be well-known in Wrexham and North Wales as a quality Restaurant with friendly, well trained staff who give an equally warm welcome to old friends and new. Our breakfast is served from 7:00am to 9.30am, and we also welcome non-residents for breakfast. Our bedrooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated and have all the usual amenities including Free WiFi. It only remains for me to say how much my team and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in Wrexham.
The Lemon Tree takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- St Mary's Cathedral, Wrexham 0.2 miles
- Clays Golf Centre 2 miles
- Caergwrle Castle 4.7 miles
- Holt Castle 4.9 miles
- Castell Dinas Bran 8.4 miles
- Chirk Castle 8.5 miles
- Aldersey Green Golf Club 8.8 miles
- Horseshoe Pass 9 miles
- Hawarden Castle 9.3 miles
- Ewloe Castle 9.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Greenacres Animal Park 10.2 miles
- Chester Castle 10.3 miles
- Chester Racecourse 10.4 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 10.4 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 10.5 miles
- Clwyd Theatr Cymru 10.7 miles
- University of Chester 11.1 miles
- Chester Train Station 11.2 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 11.7 miles
- Whittington Castle 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Lemon Tree Restaurant 0 miles
- King Street Coffee Shop Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Asda Supermarket 0.6 miles
- The Peoples Market Market 0.6 miles
- Butchers Market Market 0.6 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Alyn River 7.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 20.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 36.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose The Lemon Tree
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Wrexham
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.