Central Road,, Port Sunlight, CH62 5EZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 60 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Cottage Hospital was opening in 1907 by Lord Leverhulme for the treatment of all employees and their close families, whether or not they lived in the village. The Hospital had three spacious wards (male, female and children) totalling 20 beds and 3 cots.There was also an operation theatre, dispensary, dentist, optician, waiting rooms, conservatories, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Upstairs accommodated matron, a doctor, 4-6 nurses, cooking and cleaning staff.The doctor and matron each had separate living and dining rooms from the other staff. Now as a hotel we have on offer 21 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The perfect get away for a luxury break in the heart of Port Sunlight.
Leverhulme Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Lady Lever Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Bebington 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 2.8 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 2.9 miles
- Echo Arena 2.9 miles
- Tate Modern Art Museum 3 miles
- Merseyside Maritime Museum 3 miles
- Beatles Story 3 miles
- Blue Bar 3 miles
- The Beatles Museum 3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Albert Dock 3.1 miles
- Sefton Park 3.1 miles
- Liverpool ONE 3.1 miles
- Pier Head 3.4 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 3.6 miles
- Anfield Stadium 5.4 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 8.7 miles
- Chester Zoo 10.2 miles
- Delamere Forest 11.1 miles
- Chester Racecourse 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sun Lounge Café Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Aldi Bebington Supermarket 0.3 miles
- River Mersey River 1.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 5.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Leverhulme Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Daily maid service
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Leverhulme Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.