Central Road,, Port Sunlight, CH62 5EZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 60 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Leverhulme Hotel.
The Cottage Hospital was opening in 1907 by Lord Leverhulme for the treatment of all employees and their close families, whether or not they lived in the village. The Hospital had three spacious wards (male, female and children) totalling 20 beds and 3 cots.There was also an operation theatre, dispensary, dentist, optician, waiting rooms, conservatories, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Upstairs accommodated matron, a doctor, 4-6 nurses, cooking and cleaning staff.The doctor and matron each had separate living and dining rooms from the other staff. Now as a hotel we have on offer 21 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The perfect get away for a luxury break in the heart of Port Sunlight.
Leverhulme Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Lady Lever Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Bebington 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 2.8 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 2.9 miles
- Echo Arena 2.9 miles
- Tate Modern Art Museum 3 miles
- Merseyside Maritime Museum 3 miles
- The Beatles Story 3 miles
- Blue Bar 3 miles
- The Beatles Museum 3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Albert Dock 3.1 miles
- Sefton Park 3.1 miles
- Liverpool ONE 3.1 miles
- Pier Head 3.4 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 3.6 miles
- Anfield Stadium 5.4 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 8.7 miles
- Chester Zoo 10.2 miles
- Delamere Forest 11.1 miles
- Chester Racecourse 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sun Lounge Café Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Aldi Bebington Supermarket 0.3 miles
- River Mersey River 1.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 5.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Leverhulme Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Leverhulme Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.