Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel
Woods Hill, Lower Limpley Stoke, Bath, BA2 7FZ, United Kingdom – Show map
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The BEST WESTERN Limpley Stoke Hotel is a stunning hotel near Bath which is just a ten minute drive away, the hotel occupies a delightful village setting in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Overlooking the spectacular Limpley Stoke Valley the hotel is a stunning property with extensive gardens and elegant spacious public rooms. It offers the opportunity to relax in the peaceful Georgian lounge in front of the roaring log fires during the winter months.
Want to send a special request to Limpley Stoke Hotel? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- University of Bath 1.9 miles
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens 2 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Course 2.4 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Club 2.4 miles
- Alexandra Park 2.7 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 2.8 miles
- Sydney Gardens 2.8 miles
- Bath Golf Club 2.9 miles
- The Pulteney Princess 2.9 miles
- Sally Lunns Museum 3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bath Christmas Market 3 miles
- The Roman Baths 3 miles
- Bath Abbey 3 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 3.1 miles
- The Circus Bath 3.3 miles
- Royal Crescent 3.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 3.6 miles
- Lacock Abbey 9.7 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 11.3 miles
- Longleat House 11.3 miles
- Avon River River 0.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 17.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 44.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 44.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests should kindly note that payment will be taken upon arrival.
Please note: The guestrooms are located on three floors and a lift/elevator offers access to the first two floors with stair access to all three. Due to the original architecture of our Georgian period property all floors have varying levels and do require some access via steps/stairs. Assistance is always readily available. The hotel is a very popular venue for weddings and events over the weekends and occasional weekdays and has music until late that may affect some of our guest rooms.