Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel and Leisure
Longtail Hill, Lindeth Drive, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3JF, United Kingdom –
Superior Twin or Double Room
Ground Floor Room
Superior Room with New Year's Package
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room with New Year's Package
Executive Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe King Suite
Economy Single Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
5 Reasons to Choose Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel and Leisure
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
We like people to feel like they are coming to stay with a friend, we like our guests to feel relaxed, comfortable and at ease.
Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel and Leisure takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- World of Beatrix Potter 1.1 miles
- Lake Windermere 1.3 miles
- Hill Top 1.9 miles
- Grizedale Forest 3.4 miles
- Lakes Aqaurium 5.1 miles
- Tarn Hows 5.5 miles
- Coniston Water 5.9 miles
- Castle Howe 7.1 miles
- Rydal Mount & Gardens 7.2 miles
- Rydal Water 7.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kendal Castle 7.7 miles
- Killington Lake Services M6 11.9 miles
- windermere Lake 1 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 20 per stay.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, we cannot exceed the maximum number of persons per room.