Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
One Queen Square, Liverpool, L1 1RH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 2191 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Liverpool
The Hotel is set in a fantastic location, directly opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station and St George
Property surroundings –
- Royal Court Theatre 0 miles
- Central Library 0.1 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 0.1 miles
- Liverpool Empire Theatre 0.2 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.2 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 0.2 miles
- The Cavern Club 0.3 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Liverpool ONE 0.5 miles
- Pier Head 0.5 miles
- Albert Dock 0.7 miles
- Echo Arena 0.8 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 0.9 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.8 miles
- Sefton Park 2.4 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Liverpool ONE Market 0.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- The Metquarter Luxury Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.