Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
One Queen Square, Liverpool, L1 1RH, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 2174 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Superior King Room|
|Family Guest Room with Sofa Bed|
|Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds|
4 reasons to choose Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Hotel is set in a fantastic location, directly opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station and St George
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Royal Court Theatre 0 miles
- Central Library 0.1 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 0.1 miles
- Liverpool Empire Theatre 0.2 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.2 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 0.2 miles
- The Cavern Club 0.3 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Liverpool ONE 0.5 miles
- Pier Head 0.5 miles
- UNITE The Union Building 0.6 miles
- Albert Dock 0.7 miles
- Echo Arena 0.8 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 0.9 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.8 miles
- Sefton Park 2.4 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 2.5 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- The Metquarter Luxury Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 15 per 24 hours.
WiFi is available in the business centre and costs GBP 15 per 24 hours.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2174 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: