Lleiniog Holiday Cottages
Lleiniog Holiday Cottages, Penmon, Llangoed, Nr. Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, Beaumaris, LL58 8RN, United Kingdom –
Lleiniog is a mystical quirky place. It is quite unique like a little village standing on its own. Sadly the main house has been destroyed by a rogue builder but we are slowly working towards turning the problem round. We have four cottages on the estate one of which we now live in and one which we are currently renovating. We do not offer standard hotel type accommodation each property is individual. Be warned we do not offer central heating but wood burning stoves or oil fired electric radiators. The beach on the Menai Straits is just across the road and the walks are stunning. Wild life is prolific with birds singing every day and our sheep and hens enjoying an organic and free lifestyle.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Castell Aberlleiniog 0.6 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 2.1 miles
- Baron Hill Golf Club 2.2 miles
- Penrhyn Castle 4.6 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 5.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 5.7 miles
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 7.5 miles
- Storws Wen Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 8.6 miles
- Deganwy Castle 9.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Llandudno General Hospital 10.1 miles
- Llandudno Pier 10.3 miles
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 11.3 miles
- Bodnant Garden 12 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 12 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 12.5 miles
- Snowdon 15.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bishopsgate Hotel and restaurant, Beaumaris Restaurant 3 miles
- Harri\'s Bar,Beaumaris Restaurant 3 miles
- Spar, Beaumaris Supermarket 3 miles
- Owain Glyndwr Free House Llandonna Cafe/Bar 4 miles
- Waitrose, Menai Bridge Supermarket 7 miles
- Morrison\'s, Asda, Tesco, Aldi,Lidl, Marks and Spencers, Bangor Supermarket 9 miles
- Bangor High street on Fridays Market 9 miles
- Beaumaris castle Ski lift 3 miles
- Snowdon, Gwynedd Mountain 15 miles
- Zip Wire, Bethesda Ski lift 15 miles
- Dry skiing in Llandudno Ski lift 30 miles
- Menai Straits, Anglesey Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
A refundable deposit of GBP 100 is required against the cost of damage - this must be presented on a separate cheque from any other payments.
Current supplier charges will apply for electricity - if details of electricity units are not recorded and paid for we will charge GBP 20 per day.
Please inform Lleiniog Holiday Cottages of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 133.17USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.