Llwynhendy, Erwlas, Llanelli, SA14 9SE, United Kingdom –
Under new management since October 2016 Llwyn Hall is undergoing a refurbishment project that has seen the addition of a contemporary new bar opening up the rooms to offer a warm and relaxing space to enjoy drinks overlooking the garden or informal dining including dinner and afternoon tea. The character Victorian house is perfect for intimate functions or those looking for a quiet break. We welcome leisure and business travellers and can accomadate families too.
Property surroundings –
- WWT Llanelli 0.8 miles
- The Gower Golf Club 3.3 miles
- Swansea West M4 5.2 miles
- Pont Abraham Services M4 5.4 miles
- Ocean View - Windmill Gower 5.8 miles
- Pennard Castle 7.1 miles
- Singleton Hospital 7.2 miles
- Swansea University 7.5 miles
- Penrice Castle 7.6 miles
- Oxwich Bay 7.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Gower College Swansea 7.8 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Joseph 8 miles
- Caswell Bay 8.1 miles
- Grand Theatre 8.2 miles
- Swansea Beach 8.3 miles
- Swansea Marina 8.7 miles
- Langland Bay 8.8 miles
- Rhossili Bay 10.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Premier store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 2 miles
- Llanelli Market Market 4 miles
- Cardiff Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Llwyn Hall
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Ski storage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per stay for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 5 to 12 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Llwyn Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.