Llwynhendy, Erwlas, Llanelli, SA14 9SE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Twin Room - Cottage Attic
Double Room with Garden View
Family Room (Maximum Occupancy of 4)
Suite With Four Poster Bed
Cottage - Single Room
Cottage Double Room
Cottage - Twin Room
Under new management since October 2016 Llwyn Hall is undergoing a refurbishment project that has seen the addition of a contemporary new bar opening up the rooms to offer a warm and relaxing space to enjoy drinks overlooking the garden or informal dining including dinner and afternoon tea. The character Victorian house is perfect for intimate functions or those looking for a quiet break. We welcome leisure and business travellers and can accomadate families too.
Want to send a special request to Adam ? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- WWT Llanelli 0.8 miles
- The Gower Golf Club 3.3 miles
- Swansea West M4 5.2 miles
- Pont Abraham Services M4 5.4 miles
- Ocean View - Windmill Gower 5.8 miles
- Pennard Castle 7.1 miles
- Singleton Hospital 7.2 miles
- Swansea University 7.5 miles
- Penrice Castle 7.6 miles
- Oxwich Bay 7.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gower College Swansea 7.8 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Joseph 8 miles
- Swansea Crown Court 8 miles
- Swansea Metropolitan University 8 miles
- Caswell Bay 8.1 miles
- Grand Theatre 8.2 miles
- Swansea Beach 8.3 miles
- Swansea Marina 8.7 miles
- Langland Bay 8.8 miles
- Rhossili Bay 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 2 miles
- Llanelli Market Market 4 miles
- Premier store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Cardiff Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Llwyn Hall
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Ski Storage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per stay in a crib.
All children from 5 to 12 year are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.