Hotel Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath
24 Milsom Street, Bath, BA1 1DG, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bath
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Milsom Place0.1 miles
The Jane Austen Centre0.1 miles
Fashion Museum0.1 miles
Bath Assembly Rooms0.1 miles
Queen Square0.1 miles
Bath Postal Museum0.1 miles
The Circus Bath0.1 miles
Georgian Garden0.1 miles
East Asian Art Museum0.1 miles
Museum of Bath Architecture0.2 miles
Natural beauty *
River Avon River0.1 miles
Closest airports *
Bristol Airport15 miles
Gloucestershire Airport36.2 miles
Cardiff Airport42.3 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Bath Abbey0.3 miles
Royal Crescent0.3 miles
The Roman Baths0.3 miles
Bath Spa Train Station0.5 miles
Oldfield Park Train Station0.9 miles
University of Bath1.6 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station10.5 miles
Lacock Abbey10.6 miles
Cabot Circus10.9 miles
Bristol Cathedral11.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath
Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath include:
Guests staying at Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Loch Fyne Hotel and Restaurant Bath may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.