Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel
Brackla (A82) Loch Ness side, Drumnadrochit, IV3 8LA, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 800 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Loch Ness Clansman Hotel
- are dogs allowed to stay in accomodationWe don't allow dogs (except guide dogs) to stay in the accommodation, but we do have other properties which do allow dogs.Answered on July 7, 2021
- Hi, how would we get to you from Inverness airport, and what would be the approximate cost please?Hello, you can either get a taxi (up to £50) or a bus - you'd need to change in Inverness for a bus direction Fort Augustus/Fort William that stops r...Answered on August 8, 2020
- Hi do you have the facilities to store 2 mountain bikes overnight? ThanksThank you for your enquiry. Certainly, we can store 2 mountain bikes overnight for hotel guests.Answered on May 8, 2022
- Do you get a cooked breakfast just now with the Covid going onYes, we offer cooked full Scottish breakfast. Many thanksAnswered on October 10, 2020
- Is there a room with lake view and balcony ??We do have 3 rooms which offer loch views and a balconyAnswered on July 7, 2021
- Still looking?
BEASTro and Bar
Food: Scottish, Local
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£5 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note from 1st November to 1st February breakfast will be served downstairs in the hotel Cobbs Cafe.
Please note the Winter Room Only Offer includes a complimentary Loch Ness Passport, giving free access to 3 attractions: Jacobite Cruise, Loch Ness Exhibition Center and Urquhart Castle.
FAQs about Loch Ness Clansman Hotel
Guests staying at Loch Ness Clansman Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Loch Ness Clansman Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- BEASTro and Bar
Yes, Loch Ness Clansman Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Loch Ness Clansman Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Loch Ness Clansman Hotel include:
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel is 3.7 miles from the center of Drumnadrochit.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Loch Ness Clansman Hotel by:
- Car 40min
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):