Argyll Western Hotel
6 Buckingham Terrace, Great Western Road, North West, Glasgow, G12 8EB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 931 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Argyll Western Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In Glasgow’s West End, the Argyll Western Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the university and just 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. Nearby is the pretty cobbled road of Ashton Lane, lined with shops, cafes, and bars, and there is also a cinema.
The Argyll Western Hotel retains charming features like traditional corniced ceilings and a spiral staircase. The rooms have simple décor and come with a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Free WiFi is available in all areas.
Breakfast is provided each morning at Argyll Western Hotel, served in the charming, high-ceilinged eating area. Alternatively, a range of restaurants can be reached in 10 minutes or less on foot.
The number 66 bus stops on Great Western Road, and allows access to the city center and further afield.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there I am travelling from the south of England for funeral which is non coronavirus related. Are you taking bookings for this type of essential tr..Dear Guest, We are taking bookings for essential travel. You can use our hotel for the purpose you mentioned. ThanksAnswered on 2 June 2020
- Is there parking?We have got street parking which is payable for a cost of 6 pounds per day subject to availabiltiy.Answered on 16 May 2020
- What kind of breakfast is given at the moment?Our hotel serves a full scottish breakfast which includes bacon, mushrooms, potato scone, tomato, black pudding, beans, and sausages. The breakfast al..Answered on 7 November 2020
- Hi Can you confirm I would be able to book a room for my father who is needing temp accomodation in UK, he is returning on a Gov asssisted flight from..We are accepting guests who are coming to Glasgow for essential travel. Your dads travel fulfills this condition.Answered on 2 June 2020
- Hello, I am going to Glasgow to study at the university. I will have to self-isolate for 14 days after arriving in the UK. Please, is the hotel having..Dear Sarah, It will be okay. Thanks, AzamAnswered on 13 July 2020
- Still looking?
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Key card access
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Argyll Western Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Early check-in and late check-out are possible on request and have to be confirmed by the hotel. Additional costs apply.
Group bookings over 5 rooms will have a group cxl policy that is flexible up to 30 days before arrival applied.
Group bookings made within 30 days of arrival will be subject to prepayment.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Argyll Western Hotel
Check-in at Argyll Western Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Argyll Western Hotel include:
The prices at Argyll Western Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Argyll Western Hotel is 1.4 miles from the center of Glasgow.
Argyll Western Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Argyll Western Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish