Sofitel London Heathrow
Terminal 5, Heathrow, TW6 2GD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 4363 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Sofitel London Heathrow.
Junior King Suite
Classic Room with 1 Queen-size Bed
Executive King Room
Superior King Suite
One-Bedroom Prestige Suite
Superior King Room
Classic Room with 2 Single Beds
6 Reasons to Choose Sofitel London Heathrow
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Heathrow
Whether located in the heart of major cities or tucked away in a lush paradise, this brand offers personalized service for a discerning clientele.
Area Info –
- Heathrow Terminal 5 0.2 miles
- Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3 1.7 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 2 1.7 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 4 2.2 miles
- Hatton Cross 3 miles
- London Motor Museum 3.6 miles
- Hillingdon Hospital 3.9 miles
- Brunel University 4.2 miles
- Heston Services M4 4.2 miles
- Hounslow West 4.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Thorpe Park 4.9 miles
- Windsor Castle 5 miles
- Uxbridge 5.1 miles
- Osterley Park 6.2 miles
- Twickenham Stadium 6.6 miles
- Legoland Windsor 6.7 miles
- South Ruislip 7 miles
- Botleys Mansion 7.1 miles
- Boston Manor 7.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Sainsbury West Drayton Market 4.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 1.7 miles
- London City Airport 23.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 26.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
La Belle Epoque
Food: French, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Sofitel London Heathrow features these highly-rated facilities:
- Air Conditioning 8.3
- Restaurant 8.3
- Business Center 8.1
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sofitel London Heathrow accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Sofitel London Heathrow is directly connected to Heathrow T5, only 4 minutes' walk via a covered walkway. BY ROAD - from the North, South or West: exit at Junction 14 on the M25. From the East, exit at Junction 4 on the M4, then follow signs to Heathrow Terminal 5. BY TRAIN take the Heathrow Express Rail to T5 and by UNDERGROUND take the Piccadilly Line to T5, then follow signs on the Arrivals level for Sofitel, directing you to the lifts and footbridge which take you directly to the hotel.
There is a Hoppa bus shuttle service available to and from Terminal 4; this service is chargeable and runs every 19 and 49 mins past the hour - take the H53 or H56 bus, Hoppa bus shuttle is an independent service not related to the hotel.
Please note parking is only for the duration of your stay. However, parking packages can be arranged with the property after booking.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.