Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
London Marriott Maida Vale
Plaza Parade, Camden, London, NW6 5RP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Located in the leafy Maida Vale neighborhood, this modern hotel is 6 minutes’ walk from Kilburn Park Tube Station (on the Bakerloo Line), providing access to central London stops including Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus within 15 minutes.
The bedrooms and suites feature Apple TV, additional power sockets and an upgraded entertainment system. The e-suites have walk-in showers and enhanced lighting.
The onsite Carluccio's Restaurant serves a broad range of authentic Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Local attractions include Lord’s Cricket Ground, Little Venice area, the famous Abbey Road Studios and bustling Camden Market. The property is also the closest Marriott hotel to Wembley Stadium and Arena, with great transport links via the nearby London Overground line, just 3 minutes’ walk.
This hotel provides secure underground parking and is located outside the congestion charging zone.
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to our partner leisure complex, Bannatyne’s, located next door to the hotel, with extensive fitness facilities, indoor pool, sauna, and steam room.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose London Marriott Maida Vale
- With regards to parking is there charges and how will we know if there is spaces before we arrive ?The car parking is a chargeable service. The cost will be £30.00 per 24hours. Car park cannot be pre-booked as it is operated on first come first ser...Answered on June 5, 2021
- Hello, Are there specific times for children to use the pool please?Children can use swimming pool Mon-Fri from 9AM-6PM and Sat & Sun from 9AM-8PMAnswered on July 25, 2021
- For the Executive Lounge Access do you get a breakfast included. Or do we have to pay extra. Alternatively does the lounge have facilities to prepar...Breakfast is inclusive with the lounge access - But it will be in the restaurant as everything has now been relocated to the Carluccios restaurantAnswered on August 20, 2022
- What time is check in and check out?Our check-in time is 3pm and our check-out time is 12pm.Answered on January 13, 2020
- WifiWifi is complimentary for Marriott Members, however if you don't have a membership we can enroll you for free and you will enjoy free WifiAnswered on October 12, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
London Marriott Maida Vale accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform London Marriott Maida Vale of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about London Marriott Maida Vale
Guests staying at London Marriott Maida Vale can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at London Marriott Maida Vale include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at London Marriott Maida Vale may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at London Marriott Maida Vale is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
London Marriott Maida Vale has 1 restaurant:
London Marriott Maida Vale offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
London Marriott Maida Vale is 3.1 miles from the center of London.