London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
128 King Henry's Road, Camden, London, NW3 3ST, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park in Swiss Cottage is located near the Jubilee line for easy access to Lord's, Wembley and the West End. A convenient and friendly hotel with spacious bedrooms, pool & gym, bar and large meeting space.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hampstead Theatre 0.2 miles
- Swiss Cottage Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Finchley Road Metro Station 0.5 miles
- St John's Wood 0.5 miles
- Belsize Park 0.6 miles
- Chalk Farm 0.7 miles
- Roundhouse 0.8 miles
- London Zoo 0.9 miles
- Lord's Cricket Ground 0.9 miles
- West Hampstead Metro Station 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 2.4 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 3 miles
- Buckingham Palace 3.1 miles
- London Eye 3.5 miles
- Big Ben 3.5 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3.5 miles
- Tower of London 4.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 4.8 miles
- O2 Arena 8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Camden Market Market 1.2 miles
- Budgens Swiss Cottage Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 9.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 24.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 10 per 24 hours.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 31 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Kindly note for any extra beds, breakfast is not included in the rate and will be charged separately at the hotel.
Please note that children under 16 years old are not permitted in the Executive Lounge.
When booking a "breakfast included" rate, room includes breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (5 years old or younger).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.